The First Years True Fit Recline Convertible Car Seat, Urban Life
List Price: $199.99
Sale Price: Too low to display.
The True Fit Recline C650 Convertible Car Seat is the latest addition to the True Fit car seat family, receiving five stars for Ease of Use from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). This seat delivers all of the standard features from our original True Fit with several new features. This seat features the standard no-rethread easy-to-adjust harness. The harness is for use up to 65 pounds. Our easy off head rest and easy off pads are standard too. The C650 model features smaller bottom rails and a flip foot on the bottom---flip it forward for rear facing installation and flip it back when you move to the forward facing installation. This seat is fully lined with Expanded Poly Propylene foam and has deep side wings that really surround your child. We have added a center angle indicator in the front of our seat for use when installing in the rear facing position. This new easy to read indicator will help you determine if you have installed your seat correctly. For your infant, it will indicate the Safety Advocate recommended 45-degree angle for installation (without head rest) and as you keep it rear facing to 35 pounds (with the head rest) you can check for the recommended 35-degree angle for installation. We have also moved both side LATCH attachments so they are easy to access when you are installing your seat and easy to secure when you remove the seat from your vehicle.
- Received prestigeous five Star NHTSA "Ease of Use" rating
- Easy to read center angle indicator with two position settings
- Easy adjust, no rethread harness for use to 65 pounds, multi-position crotch strap adjustments
- Built in lock offs for both rear and forward facing installation, external LATCH storage
- Removable headrest for better rear facing installation, can be used rear facing with head facing with headrest for infants up to 35 pounds